So, I have been slack on this blog, waaayyyy too slack. I have so much I want to share and talk about... that I am just going to give you quick bullet points to catch you up. But have no fear, I have multiple blogs I am eager to get out to all of you!
- We've been staying busy here in Kona. Our littles are thriving, island living suits them.
- My husbands parents visited for 1 month and it was glorious!
- I am currently 31 weeks pregnant (what?! I know. Thats how out of the loop I have been with this)
True island baby coming at you!
- Baby #3 is a boy, and we are naming him Summit Samuel. My wonderful friends here in Kona threw me the cutest surprise baby shower breakfast. We seem to be surrounded by the best community no matter where we land, I'm so thankful for that.
- My husband is currently in Southeast Asia for what is the longest duration we have ever been apart.
BUT, there is no greater cause.
- We are still living on campus and hope to have a place of our own before the fall quater begins.
(and by own, I mean rent. haha.)
On a less personal note, NOMAD will begin to look a little different. I am going to start featuring "makers with a cause" Pretty excited about it, so be on the lookout! Here is a sneak peak of whats to come....
Until Next time,